SEO in 2016, the traditional approach of search engine optimisation is not going to work in the coming years, due to different scenario and user behaviour. A customer centric approach works well in the current environment and results in better visits and return on investment.
Customer Centric Approach
- Research – keywords and analytics
- Analysis – analytics and tracking
- Strategy – planning
- Reporting – previous month’s traffic and revenue
- Implementation – ‘on page’ and ‘off page’ SEO
- OFF PAGE
- Mobile Optimisation
- Link Building
- Blogs and Articles
- Deep Linking
- Press Releases
- Social Optimisation
- Keyword Research
- ON Page
- Duplicate Content Monitoring
- Conversions and Goals
- Site up-time
- Site Speed
- Site Architecture and Coding
- Rich Content
- Headings, Pages Titles, Meta Tags
- Content Optimisation and Keywords
- OFF PAGE
Why do I need Search Engine Optimisation?
We can HELP!
Search Engine Optimisation in the past is a combination of ‘on page’ and ‘off page’ optimisation with a sole purpose of branding and promotion and now SEO needs to be revised according to the new aspects of business and users. In new Search Engine Optimisation strategies things that need to be considered are; user experience, lead generation, responsive web design, content marketing, and local SEO.
Update or get a new website that is mobile friendly for your business contact GDI Web Design and let your business be found.