GDI Small Business Hub Fair Use Policy
- The GDI Small Business Hub’s Fair Use Policy (policy) sets out the rules and guidelines in relation to your use of GDI Small Business Hub services. The aim of this policy is to ensure that GDI Small Business Hub is able to provide a quality service to all of our customers and ensure that no customer is disadvantaged due to the behaviour of another customer.
- This policy forms part of our Genesis Direction International (GDI)Agreement.
- Terms used in this policy have the meaning given in the General Terms section of our Genesis Direction International Agreement, unless stated otherwise.
2. Your Use
- You must only use the Services lawfully and in accordance with the terms of your agreement with us for your business use.
3. User Access
- The Client and each User acknowledge that they must not share their login details with another person, and agrees that sharing their login details with another person is in breach of the essential terms of this Fair User Policy, the GDI’s Terms and Condition Policy, GDI Disclaimer Policy, GDI Copyright Policy and GDI Privacy Act.
- Without limiting Client obligations, unless permitted in writing by GDI, the Client and User must not:
- Attempt to obstruct, avoid, obscure or otherwise render ineffective any aspect of the GDI Web Portal, including removing or avoiding security features, attributions, or legal terms that are notified to Users as part of accessing the GDI Web Portal Content or Data;
- Reverse engineer or otherwise seek to copy or reproduce any part of the functionality, design, or any software incorporated into the GDI Web Portal;
- Make available the whole or part or parts of the GDI Web Portal for access by a third party (other than User, or authorised Metcash employer);
- Attempt to access the GDI Web Portal over multiple User accounts (User are only permitted to have a single user access login and profile); and
- Release or distribute login details for the GDI Web Portal (User login details must not be shared – refer to GDI’s Terms of Service, Privacy and End user Policy webpage).
3. Prohibited Use
You must not use or attempt to use the Services or allow the Services to be used:
- for any activity that breaches any law, including any direction, order, regulation or industry code;
- in any way that infringes the rights of other persons, including if you:
- defame, harass, injure, menace or abuse any person or property or violate any person’s privacy;
- infringe any person’s intellectual property rights; or
- incite hatred against any person;
- to transmit, publish or make available material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, pornographic or confidential (or promote others to engage in such acts);
- to send excessive unsolicited data to third parties for any purpose;
- to access, host or send any ‘prohibited content’ ;
- in any way that might expose us or any of our Suppliers, to liability or the risk of legal or administrative action, including prosecution under any law, or bring us or any of our Suppliers into disrepute or adversely affect the GDI brand;
- in a way that will interfere with, interrupt, manipulate, bypass or degrade the Service, the integrity of the GDI Small Business Hub or any network or equipment of another person;
- for any commercial purpose.
4.Security of the GDI Small Business Hub and others
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the GDI Small Business Hub or any network or equipment of another person, including:
- taking steps to gain unauthorized access to services and/or your Account;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system;
- breaching any security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
- attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable services to another person, host or network, including without limitation via means of overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
- knowingly distributing any material or software which contains a virus, Trojan or other harmful feature; or
- taking action to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- You must tell us as soon as you are aware of any authorized or attempted unauthorized use or your Services and any other breach or attempted breach of security.
- We have no obligation to monitor the GDI Small Business Hub, but reserve the right to do so if required by applicable law, and may take such action as required. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the GDI Small Business Hub by us. We are not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to the GDI Small Business Hub.
5. Remedial Action
- If you breach this policy or if the law or a regulator or other authority requires us to do so, we may take remedial action. Such action may include:
- giving you a notice or warning letter requesting you to stop certain activities or conduct or take steps to remedy the breach;
- immediately suspending or terminating your Services if you fail to take steps to remedy the breach;
- immediately terminating or suspending your Services at any time if we deem it necessary to do so for a serious breach of this policy;
- reporting of the activities or conduct to relevant authorities; or
- other action that we deem appropriate.
6. Site Blocking
- We may block access to certain Internet sites where required to do so by applicable law.