End of Financial Year for businesses – Are you Ready?
End Of Financial Year made easy with 3 easy steps for small businesses.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Go to your filing system or where you keep your paperwork.
- Organise all your invoices and receipts by their months – or just bundle them up and we can sort the paperwork out for you.
- Place them into manila folders, or similar, with the month and business name – or we can sort them for you.
You will begin to feel lighter as we are looking after your paperwork for you!
- Find/Print all your bank statements, credit card statements.
- If you use PayPal – Log in and print all the statements.
- Place them into manila folders, or similar, with the bank account details – or just bundle them up and we can sort the paperwork out for you.
Getting closer to removing the worry and stress as we begin to work on your business bookkeeping!
The GDISBH Bookkeeping Services will collate all the paperwork and reconcile your Bookkeeping/Accounting Software File transactions against your bank/credit card and PayPal statements.
The GDI Small Business HUB will enter any missing transactions into the Bookkeeping/Accounting Software File to achieve reconciliation with the bank/credit card and PayPal statements.
Hand them over to us and sit back and relax!
GSI SBH Bookkeeping: accurate, professional, knowledgeable!